The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
There is one God, eternally existent in three person: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus is God who came to earth in a human body
- Born of a virgin
- Lived a sinless life
- Performed miracles
- Served people
- Suffered and died on the cross
- Paid the debt for our sins by His blood
- Buried in death
- Defeating death, resurrected to life
- Ascended to the right hand of God the Father, where He intercedes for us
- Returning in power and glory for His church
Because all have sinned and are spiritually dead, all need a new life through the Holy Spirit by God’s forgiveness and justification – which is available only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
The Holy Spirit is active today, His present ministry including
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience distinct from salvation
- His indwelling which enables the believer to live a godly life
- His supernatural, spiritual gifts and fruit which empower the Church for its life, work, and worship
The prime agency for the work of God’s Kingdom is the Christian local church functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ. Believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances entrusted to the church.
Jesus Christ will return to consummate His Kingdom
- The righteous being resurrected to eternal life
- Those rejecting His salvation being condemned to eternal punishment
Inviting people too…
Believe in Jesus
Belong in community
Be Sent to serve
To be a Christ-centered community impacting the surrounding culture.
Hope and Freedom
found through spiritual rebirth in Christ
Meaningful Lives of Purpose and Generosity
empowered by the Spirit to fulfill God’s call
united by God’s love and purpose
Dignity and Respect
extended to all because all people are created in God’s image